Thursday, March 29, 2012

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

My 12 year old son, Brandon had a writting assignment today entitled "My Christian Testimony".
I would like to share some of it with you.

   My Lord Jesus is faithful. He sees me through all life, gives me all I need, and gives me life. I have to give a sacrifice to Him to have all those things. I give my soul to Him, so He has one more soul to write in His Book of Life. I give Him all I have. I come to the cross with only my soul and my humility. And, even though I have sinned against God and should be given death, He forgives me, takes all my sis away, and makes me one of His children. God is an Awesome God.
    I am a Christian, yes. I try to be Christ-like. I remember that Jesus is my gateway to heaven and eternal life. I konw my God is faithful, and He will always look over me. I know it is hard to live in this world, but I keep my eyes on Jesus. But most importantly, I will praise my God through bad times, and good times, for all eternity. God is a powerful God, and I know this. Blessed be the name of the Lord forever.

Makes this Momma's heart proud to see how the Lord is working in my children's lives. I will agree with Brandon, Blessed be the name of the Lord forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment