Monday, December 3, 2012

One more step

Well, we applied for our passports today. They should be here in about a month. We are one small step closer to our newest little one.

Got an email from our social worker saying that she has not recieved back the forms from our references. We contacted them and they said they have not gotten any letters to return. So she is supposed to send out the forms again. Hopefully , they make it where they are supposed to be. That seems to be the last thing we need to complete our home study. YAY!

God really does answer prayers. As I said in my last post, I have been feeling frustrated with how long this process is taking. Well, this morning I prayed that in some way we would make some kind of progress today. And we have! It was a small selfish prayer, but He answered. It felt like God put His hand on my shoulder just to remind me that He was still here, He does care, and He is still in control. Thank you Jesus!

Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment