Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Tree

We put our Christmas tree up tonight. Desiree was sooooooooo excited. She actually was able to help this year.
We put up all 7 of our stockings. We have 8 stocking hangers and I hope that next year we can use the 8th one for our new child's stocking. I have been thinking alot about him/her lately. What is your Christmas like? Do you even celebrate Christmas? What  kind of presents would you like? Do you know Jesus or the Christmas story?

We are pluggung along with our paperwork. We recieved David's certified, state sealed birth certificates in the mail this week. We also recieved our certified, state sealed marriage license and my certified birth certificates. We'll have to get them state sealed.

I am feeling restless. I wish things would move faster. I want my child home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am TRYING to remember that God's timing is always perfect.

Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment