Sunday, September 14, 2014

Not So Fast....

My last post stated that it would be my last post. Well, it's not. David and I had a loooong talk and we both agreed that we made a committment to this little boy and we are going to try our best to see it through. I will admit that this has been a painful time for me. VERY PAINFUL! And yes, I have even questioned my faith in God. Why would He let me get so close just to snatch it away? I don't know, but as a friend recently told me, our thoughts are NOT His thoughts. His ways are higher than ours. I have to trust Him. And that is the hard part of this thing we call Faith. Trusting that someone you can't see knows what is better for you. Even when it's not what you want. Even when it hurts. So we are continuing with our adoption. Even though we literally don't know if Nathaniel will EVER come home. But we can't give up on him because God hasn't given up on us. Blessing, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment