Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Discouraged

As our home study is FINALLY nearing completion, it is dawning on me the enormity of the fees that we still owe for this adoption. With Desi's accident and other unexpected expenses lately, we just don't have it. I am feeling overwhemled.

I have just finished reading KISES FROM KATIE by Katie Davis. (Great book by the way!) Through the entire book she talks about how she relies totally on God's provision for herself and her ministry and how He ALWAYS provides. I wish I had that kind of faith. My heart is telling me that God has called me to do this and He will provide, but my head wants to know EXACTLY when and how we will come up with this money. I am scared. God's word tells us 365 times do not fear. Easier said than done.

I ask for prayer. Not just for the money that we need, but also to strengthen my faith.

Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment